The most popular video games of 2022 you might like to try.
According to Gartner, the gaming business is worth $50 billion and is expected to grow to $83 billion by 2022.
Video games represent the future of entertainment. Game developers have made incredible advancements in the gaming industry in the past 25 years, as computers, smartphones, and tablets have become more powerful and ubiquitous.
The combination of advanced graphics and believable characters will transform our entertainment experience by allowing us to become fully immersed in the action, and forget that we're watching it on a screen.
A good game allows you to not only escape your existing reality but also build a new one. Your age, height, gender, or physical restrictions do not limit you.
As a result, it becomes something that transcends the physical boundaries of time and space.
The following games are currently quite popular in our opinion.
- Elden Ring: In seventeen days, the action role-playing game sold 12 million copies.
- Horizon Forbidden West: Another digitally best-selling action role-playing game.
- Pokemon Legends Arceus: Nintendo and The Pokémon Company developed an action role-playing game for the Nintendo Switch, which has sold 12.64 million copies.
- OlliOlli World: Roll7's sports video game has garnered positive feedback from top gaming and news websites.
- Tunic: Top gaming and news websites have likewise given the action-adventure game an average rating of 9 out of 10.
- Sifu: Sifu is a video game produced and launched by the French company Sloclap that has received "generally good" reviews for Windows and PlayStation 5 and has sold over 500,000 copies in the first 48 hours of its release.
- Evil Dead The Game: It is an Evil Dead-inspired survival horror video game. The game sold 500,000 copies after its release on May 13, 2022.
- Dying Light 2: Techland created and released an open-world survival horror game that has sold 5 million units since its debut.
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land: It is a platform video game developed by HAL Laboratory and released by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch that sold 2.1 million units in two weeks.
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: A popular Lego-themed action-adventure game that sold over 3.2 million copies worldwide, outselling all prior Lego console game releases.
There are endless options for game genres, there's almost bound to be something that fits your play style.